Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Flickr!

Did you know we have a Flickr group for anything made, using the Quick Curve Ruler!  I love seeing what quilters are making with the use of the Quick Curve Ruler!

Here are a few projects shared on our Flick page.

This is Debbie's Urban Beads quilt.  I would love to meet Debbie someday and give her a great big hug!  She's done up many...many...QCR quilts.  Isn't this beautiful!

This quilt is Krystal's Urban Pods quilt and I love the blue/gray combination she used!

This lovely little Deco Shimmer block was made by Nilya.  I love how she used all printed fabrics for her background!

We would love to see what you have made with the help of the Quick Curve Ruler!!  Please...please...share your projects with us on our Sew Kind of Wonderful Flicker Page!   

~Jenny~

6 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

Hi, Jenny! I just wanted to let you know that neither of the links in this post works to take you to the Flickr page -- they both bring up a garbledygook white screen full of error code.

Nilya said...

This is such a great ruler with so many possibilities. Loved to make the mini :-)

Nilya said...

This is such a great ruler with so many possibilities. Loved to make the mini :-)

Cindy said...

I just introduced 9 ladies to the ruler today in an Urban Nine Patch class I taught. :) They all did fabulous and loved the built in wiggle room your patterns have. Thanks for such great quilt patterns and a great ruler!

Kathryn said...

I ordered QCR's and patterns for my mother and mother-in-law for Christmas. I can't wait to see how the quilts turn out! :)

Unknown said...

nice quilt collection... great,
Clipping Path