Friday, November 15, 2013

Small Town Quilt Show Registration is open!

First off I wanted to thank everyone for your nice comments on my last post.  I definitely plan on sharing my quilting with you as much as I can.  I've got plenty of my own quilts to quilt on and hope to keep the quilting posts coming!

There's a super fun event coming for next year!!

http://www.highvalleyarts.org/buy-tickets/small-town-quilt-show-2/classes/

Registration opened today and Helen and I will be teaching along with a trunk show and demo of all our quilts!!   

If you've never been to Heber, Utah, it is a beautiful place to visit! Especially during the summer.  Helen lived there for years and me and my family would go stay with them for a couple of weeks each year.  I'm really excited to visit again!

~Jenny and Helen~



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like a great time...love Heber! You've done such a great job sharing your machine quilting talent with us all Jenny. Thank you for that...but it's nice to get off your feet, and pursue your next adventure!
~karen