Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Longarm Quilting

...so I actually thought, once I released my ruler and first few patterns I would have time to do longarm quilting again!  HA!!  

oh....how to do both??  

  Today I'm doing some much needed longarm quilting! 


Thanks Lisa for being patient....I'm working my way through and like how it's turning out!
...and how's the Urban Nine Patch's coming along? 

It's never to late to get your curve on and join in!  You can purchase the Quick Curve Ruler here.

...also

You can share your progress on the Urban Nine Patch Flikr group here.  And I know how we all love comments, so let's try to comment on each others awesome progress!

~Jenny~

 
 

4 comments:

**nicke... said...

oh jenny! your long arm skills astound me! it is so beautiful. someday i will send one of my quilts to you!

Kim S said...

Love, love, love the quilting!

Lisa D. said...

Jenny - the beautiful work that you do is absolutely, most definitely worth the wait! I love how this is looking so far!

Kathy Schwartz said...

That is going to be one beautiful quilt! Glad to see your getting some time on your longarm.