Friday, September 25, 2015

FYI - Friday!


We'd like to announce the new name of our QCR Sidekick long-arm ruler. It is now called QCR Curvit. We needed to change the name because of a trademark on the name sidekick. No biggie! :)

We are over the moon about our new QCR mini! Just look how adorable it is! Here is a side to side comparison to the Quick Curve Ruler.


We have 3 new patterns using the original QCR. Chic Sisters, Chic and Jazzy and Chic Country. And 5 new Mini Patterns using our new QCR Mini Ruler. Mini Pumpkins, Mini Medallion, Mini Scope, Mini Rings and Mini Motif. 

Our new QCR Mini Ruler and new patterns will be released and available at the end of October! We hope you're as excited as we are!

We've been crazy busy making quilts, writing and testing patterns, and cutting bolts of fabric for our QCR Mini kits available at Sample Spree at Quilt Market in Houston next month. 


No rest for the weary but we LOVE it! :)

Happy Quilting!

~Sew Kind of Wonderful~

10 comments:

Debbi K Casteel said...

This new little ruler is on my list! So cool!

Melissa said...

I can't wait to get my hands on the new mini ruler! You ladies always have the best patterns!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I need need to get both of these rulers

Kris said...

So Fabulous!

Deb B said...

I would so love to have the mini QCR and the curvit!!!

Dawn said...

I am eagerly awaiting the release of the new ruler and patterns!! Having made Metro Rings, I want to make a mini version but I am also in love with the new patterns!

helen-mary said...

I bought the longarm ruler at MQX this spring. It was a godsend on a quilt I just quilted. Thank you!

Dora, the Quilter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dora, the Quilter said...

Gotta wonder where the heads of bureaucrats are that they would let a commonly used word be trademarked!!!! Oh, maybe we should take out our Fry's list of high frequency word and trademark those?!

Sharon - IN said...

I'm excited for your new ruler and patterns to hit market! Hope my local quilt shops will carry them.