Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Blooming Twisted Blossoms!



Twisted Blossoms are blooming everywhere!!
Helen's top is complete and gorgeous! 
We can't wait to see how she decides to quilt it.
Jenny and Sherilyn are working on 
getting theirs completed. More hours in a day would be helpful sometimes! :)


Here are some other nearly completed Twisted Blossom tops! We think everyone has done such a fantastic job on their quilts! There are many unique twists to this pattern! Very Fun! :)






This one has a very unique twist! Fantastic!!


Monday Aug. 31st is the last day of our 
Twisted Blossom QAL.  
Please continue to post pictures of blocks and completed quilts using #twistedblossom 
We want to see these beautiful quilts completed! 

Happy Quilting! :)

~Sew Kind of Wonderful~

4 comments:

Kristi said...

They sure are pretty. I need to make one more, unless I do what Helen did!

Jodi said...

These are so beautiful! I want to make this pattern also!

Twila Longenberger said...

How do I post a picture of my completed Twisted Blossom quilt?

Sharon - IN said...

Nice setting, Helen! And clever circle in that one quilt! I see repeats of that making a modern quilt.