Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Metro Medallion QAL

We are super excited to host the Medallion QAL!!  Looks like we will have some good participation!


You will need the Quick Curve Ruler to participate in the "Medallion QAL".  


This quilt will measure at 52" x 64" when finished.  We will offer a free tutorial for this block design and the QAL will start Monday, July 1st and will go for 2 months.

Here are the fabric Requirements:

Print fabric:  (16) 6" x 20" rectangle (required for 1 medallion) 
 -or-
6 fat quarters (you will get three medallions out of 1 fat quarter)

Gray curves:  2 yards

White outside fabric:  3 yards

...and of course a fun button to add to your site!!

 Let us know if you have any other questions?

Jenny and Helen



18 comments:

Julianne said...

Yay! This is going to be educational for me!

Teresa in Music City said...

Very, very COOL!!!!

Carol said...

This is going to be so fun!!!!
Thanks for having the quilt along!

QuiltLaughLove said...

Just ordered my QCR. Really excited to start this quilt!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! I love that I will be able to use some of my larger scale prints (I hope!). And thanks for the discount, bought the metro rings pattern to keep me busy this week :)

MD White said...

Awesome! Can't wait to start!

Diane said...

our local ShopHop is next week so now I'll be on the look out for fabric for the QAL! Thanks for hosting!

Doris said...

I have a question... is the white solid area going to be part of the center medallions next to it, like it is in your yellow/turquoise/white version? Or is the layout different than what you showed two posts ago?

I already bought my QCR, now I have a good reason to use it!

MissieP said...

Has anyone else said they are having trouble with the shop. When i add something to my cart and click anything else my cart is empty. I wont let me buy anything.

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Thank you, the button is in my sidebar, I look forward to this CAL.
Bente

QuilterBee said...

I'm in! Amie:-)

QuilterBee said...

Trying to order Metro Hoops, it won't let me check out

Anonymous said...

I would love to do this!

Lynette said...

This is another super-cool block from you. :) Jenny, you just have the best stuff going, and I can't WAIT to have enough projects cleared away to start some of your patterns. Love watching everything you do. And hope that baby's doing great. :)

Karee said...

Count me in! Dang I missed that sweet sale while in Scotland... So excited for this QCR QAL. Thank you for the encouragement and tuteledge to help me use it with confidence!

Sheri said...

Hope to find the time to actually use my ruler. This sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm joining in the fun, too! I just purchased my curve ruler a couple weeks before you posted the QAL. Perfect timing.

Unknown said...

Has anyone tried this with fabrics that have a distinct up and down direction?


suggestions?