I finished Lisa's quilt today and love how it turned out!
I feel like it took me longer than it should have. I guess dealing with a leaky drain pipe and loosing about 10" of quilting space because of a constantly growing tummy will do it.
I really struggled at first about leaving some open spaces un-quilted in the motif, but I am really pleased I did, now it's all done.
I used double batting. Warm and white on the bottom and Hobbs on top. Lisa always does a beautiful job with her piecing and quilts!
I started to take pictures on how I made the motif block, but after, decided it was going to be to many pictures....so I had my daughter video tape me quilting it up along with the feather ring.
...now for the video...
Okay...it's a really horrible video. Very shaky and sea sick like...bless her heart and not a great video camera...but you get the idea of how I do it. I've gone back and forth on whether I should put it up on my other blog or not.....it's really non-professional!! ...but if enough of you want to see it, I suppose I can post it. ;o)
Would love to know your thought on this!