Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Book Winner!

The Random Number Generator chose #77:

Congratulations Shannon!

shannonhicks said...I'm with the others that would LOVE to see a DWR pattern using your Curve tool! I've had fabric to make my daughter and SIL one for their wedding for 4 years now. Maybe I could actually get one done by their 5th anniversary!

Hopefully we can make that happen for you, 4 years is a long time to be holding on to fabric for wedding presents  ;o)

Thanks for participating and for all the great ideas for possible future QCR patterns.  I all ready got some great ideas with your suggestions!



Rosa said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner and thanks you for hosting!

shannonhicks said...

Jenny, thank you so much!!! I'm very excited to win this book. I just found your blog a few days ago, and am thoroughly enjoying it! Thanks again from one Washingtonian to another!

skippie said...

Congrats to shannonhicks enjoy the book, looks very interesting. I will have to see how I can get my hands on a copy here in New Zealand.

Miss Nancy said...

Congratulations to the winner! Enjoy!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

[url=http://jordanshoesaj.devhub.com/]cheap jordans[/url]

[url=http://jordansoutletgc.posterous.com/]cheapest jordans[/url]