Saturday, September 8, 2012

My friend Andrea @ Fabric Envy

Fabric Envy

I woke up this morning bright and early and met with Andrea for a little photo shoot.  This time is wasn't for my quilts but for my head....ugh!!
 
Andrea is an amazing photographer!  She is the one who took the amazing pictures of my quilts for my patterns.  I've been wanting an amazing picture of my head for a while now! ;o)  What's so great about it, is she has the magic to dress up or down any blemishes or imperfections!!  Yahoo!!
 
Andrea also owns a fun on-line fabric shop called Fabric Envy and is currently running a fantastic sale on EVERYTHING in her shop.  Yes!!  I said EVERYTHING!!!
 
I couldn't leave her house this morning without something!
 
 
I got this lovely Ten-Square, "Treasures & Tidbits" by Robert Kaufman for only $20.  In fact all her Layer Cakes are $20.00 right now!!  

....so, if you've been looking for something fun and different to use for your next quilt or project or need some more Kona Solid fabric, go check out Fabric Envy, I promise you will not be disappointed!!

~Jenny~
 
 

3 comments:

Auntie Pami said...

I met Andrea at a trade show in Renton and got the privledge of holding the baby while she did some fabric shopping. She is a sweetie!

Dolly said...

I like the looks of her goods, but all of the layer cakes say "out of stock" except for Oh Deer !

I always find her things out of stock. Am I doing something wrong, or is her shop just that popular?

sherilyn mortensen said...

WANT!!!!! You know I do! :) I want a picture of my head without blemishes! Not fair! Haha!