Monday, April 9, 2012

Urban Deco Block Winner

 Beginning of a new week and I hope to accomplish everything I need to so I can treat myself to quilting up this quilt.


I've been thinking...and thinking about how I would quilt this up and it just came to me this morning while I was at work as to how I'm going to do it.  Funny how that  happens sometimes.


We went out of town for the weekend to spend time with family and had such a great time!  Kids had fun playing with cousins and I had fun hanging out with my sister-n-law.  Food was wonderful and the weather was amazing!


Now for the winner of the Urban Deco block! 


#2 you won the block!
Jodi said:

Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! *jumping up and down, waving arms over head* I would love to have a Jenny original! :-)

Jodi, your comment put a big smile on my face, thanks and congrats!! 

Also....another Quick Curve Ruler Challenge went up on Fat Quarterly!  Danielle did something really fun with it and added some great quilting texture to it also!  Go check it out!

~Jenny~

6 comments:

Andie Johnson said...

Your family is beautiful!

Teresa Silva said...

What a lovely family you have. Your quilt is gorgeous and I can't wait to see how you quilt it. I'm sure it will be amazing.

Kathy Schwartz said...

That is a great family photo.
Looking forward to seeing how you quilt that one!

Judi said...

You have a darling family Jenny! So fun to see you all together! I can't wait to see how you quilt up that quilt!

Unknown said...

Looks like you have a fantastic Easter weekend
Congratulations Jody - come on spill, what will you do with the block?
Please, please, please Jenny, work steadily through the week so you can get quilting this quilt - waiting patiently (well almost) to see it transformed....

Mama Pea said...

I"m so behind on my blog reading with traveling I missed out. But congrats to Jodi. Glad you had a good Easter. Your family is adorable.