Friday, March 23, 2012

Urban Nine Patch QAL ~ Week #7

Thanks to all those that wished me a Happy Birthday.  I did pick up a couple of things at TJ Max.


I couldn't resist!  I'm a sucker, like my mom, for dishes and loved the quilting inspiration both piecing and quilting on the black and white plate.  And the green and gray plate was just too cute to pass up!

Can I just say It's a good thing I'm hosting this QAL, otherwise I don't think I would be able to stay up on my blocks!

Urban Nine Patch Block:

 I LOVE this color combo!

Urban Deco Block:

I was getting tired of the red, so I'm doing 4 with turquoise and 5 with the red.  It's going to be very colorful.  This picture shows the turquoise as a blue shade but it's really more of a green shade.

It was so great hearing every one's opinion about Quilt Market for next year.  A majority of you thought it would be good to keep releasing quilts as I get them done and save some favorites for Quilt Market and since I value all your opinions more than you know, then that's what I'm going to do.  Thank so much for your input!

I've been starving for some more Urban Nine Patch's!!  SO YOU SHOULD GO GET SOME DONE!!  LIKE RIGHT NOW!! ...and be sure to share them here!

~ Please ;o)

~Jenny~

15 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Both of your blocks are beautiful! I love that first one, too. That color combo is awesome! I really like your plates a lot, too! I will see if I can get a block done this weekend. :-)

MariQuilts said...

Love the plates and the blocks.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

love the plates....and the nine patch block especially great color

Cynthia said...

Could my TJMaxx be as cool as yours please? Love those plates! Happy late Birthday too!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Love those blocks..can't wait for my ruler so I can start working on some (got your email...what great service..thanks so much!!)
~Terry~ :o)

Anonymous said...

When is the next pattern coming out? I can't wait to see...the anticipation is too much!

Melissa said...

Love the plates! Gorgeous!

**nicke... said...

i finally did it... i just bought your ruler! i can't wait to play with it so sent it to me quick! ;) xoxo

Krista Schneider said...

Wow!! I especially LOVE the second one :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blocks Jenny. I finally finished my siters quilt and am sending that off in the mail. Time for some Urban Nine Patch!!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Wow - both of those blocks turned out Stunning! I love your fabric/color choices too.

Very pretty plates you picked up!

Annabella said...

Oh I`m going to have to make a deco block - one with a border would make a beautiful pillow cover!

Ginny said...

Do you have a template or a pattern for the Urban Nine Patch? I love that versus the traditional!

Ginny said...

Do you have a template for the Urban nine patch? I love it versus the traditional!

Ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.