Saturday, March 17, 2012

TAG!



I'm playing along with a little game of "Tag Your It"!  Sunni @ Love Affair With My Brother tagged me.  I thought it sounded like fun and is a good way to get to know a little bit more about someone and share a little something about yourself!

Rules:
Answer some questions. Post some questions. Tag some people. It's Cain's 11-11-11 plan.
Sunni's questions to me are:

1.) What is your adult beverage of choice and how often do you indulge?
Home made virgin ~ Lime Daiquiri Drink.  (2 cups of Lime Daiquiri mix, 2 cups ice cream, 2 cups of ice: blend in blender and ENJOY!!) 
2.) Do your socks match?   
Kind of
3.) If you were forced to give up 1 aspect of quilting, what would it be?
This is a hard one!  Probably....give up my sewing machine for a new Janome....the one that go's really fast!  That answer counts, right?  ;o)
4.) Admit it. You love TV. How many hours do you have it on in the background a day? 
Did you say quilting!  Oh....TV,  hardly at all....only when I'm longarm quilting will I turn it on sometimes.
5.) Favorite genre of music?
Definitely, modern~alternative!  I was a huge alternative music fan in the 80's!  Have you heard of Oingo Boingo, Erasure, Depechmode...U2....I could go on and on!
6.) What blogger do you look to for inspiration?
I thought of many bloggers for this answer,  there are so many that bring different inspiration to me in different ways!
7.) Social Media? Love it or hate it?
Love it? Sometimes. Hate it? Sometimes.
8.) Would you enter your living room in a design competition?
Oh ya baby!  It's green and gray, need I say more!
9.) Besides a quilting or sewing blog, name another blog you love.
Any of your Home Dec blogs or renovation blogs!
10.) Make-up you can't live without. (Gene, say something manly, like razors!)
ALL MAKEUP.  When I don't where make up...I've been know to look tired...grr....!!
11.) Write and answer the first question that you thought of when you decided to play along.
Whats your favorite snack? 

Now it's my turn!


My Questions: 

1.) What is your favorite snack?
2.) Besides quilting what your next favorite hobby?
3.) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
4.) Where does your inspiration come from?
5.) How much fabric are you hoarding right now?
6.) Do you where makeup, and if you do, how often do you put it on?
7.) What is your favorite part of the quilting process?
8.) Are you a part of any local Quilt Guilds?
9.) How many quilting projects are you currently working on?  
10.) If we went to a movie, what type of movie would you pick out?
11.) If we went out for dinner, what restaurant would you pick?

If you decide to play along, I look forward to getting to know you a little bit more!

~Jenny~
 


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for tagging me! I am definitely going to play along :)

Anonymous said...

I got tagged too...how fun! I'll be posting Tuesday!

Trudi said...

lol I grew up with Erasure, Depechemode and U2 and so many more as normal music of the time :)