Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Night Inspiration!

One of my favorite things to do is look at all the great inspiration out there on the net and here are a few that really popped out at me!




Such amazing inspiration, thank you!!

And my sister tested one of my patterns for me and made a fun little runner with the left over blocks.


I love how she quilted it...especially the ribbon candy quilting with the fun little swirl in it!

Wonderful Helen..and thanks for testing one of my patterns for me!

Helen's also a longarm quilter and is really...good as you can see!  If your looking for someone to quilt your quilts for you, I definitely recommend her and she's got a pretty quick turnaround time too.

Happy Friday night!
~Jenny~
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AH I love that quilting - it really pops, and the runner proves how effective just a few blocks with the curved ruler work