Thursday, August 18, 2011

I should be....I'm dreaming of....

I should be....folding clothes 

I should be....quilting a "barn quilt" on my longarm 

I should be....cleaning the house  

I should be....getting something ready for dinner

I should be....writing up  my quilt patterns

I should be....pulling weeds in the garden

~instead

I'm dreaming of....long weekend in Can Cun

I'm dreaming of....what junk food I can eat and a Diet Dr. Pepper

I'm dreaming of....Sewing Summit in October

I'm dreaming of....most wonderful daily Maid Service

I'm dreaming of....laying in the sun with a virgin pina colada!

I'm dreaming of....a body massage 

I'm dreaming of....a pedicure

I'm dreaming of....new patterns to go with this fabric:


 
and what were we thinking when we got this?


Oh...but he does put a smile on all our faces everyday!!

Now back to what I should be doing!
~Jenny~

5 comments:

MariQuilts said...

Dreaming is good....

Char said...

I know what you mean. I haven't done anything today but dream!

suemac said...

I found your blog through Pleasant Home. Love the fabric and your little chihuahua is the cutest. We have two chihuahua mixes and they keep us going.

carol said...

Do you sell patterns or post tutorials? Love your stuff!

Pam said...

love this post....hope all your dreams come true!!