Monday, July 11, 2011

"My Monday"

Today is "My Monday" to work on this: 

I'm quilting up my Ribbon Candy quilt and LOVE how it's turning out!


I wanted to keep the quilting simple so not to distract from the curve design.  

...now back a couple of years ago I would've looked at this quilt and thought of all.... the different designs I could quilt in all.... the open solid spaces, but today I'm happy to settle with this!  Completely happy!  And it's oh... so... contemporary!

I'm using a variegated tonal pink thread and it's just how I envisioned it.  Almost did an orange, but with the help of my daughter Brittany we both thought pink would be best and I think it is!

Okay...back to quilting.

~Jenny

3 comments:

Pam said...

I likey a lot!!!

whittle stitch said...

I can't wait to see the whole thing!

MariQuilts said...

Beautiful.....I can't wait to see the whole thing either.