Thursday, June 2, 2011

Red and White

I couldn't wait to post today, just so I could get yesterday's post out of the spotlight!  And after the comments on my sewing room...I feel much better about myself!  
I'm more creative in organized chaos!!

...I had so much fun collecting black and white fabric for this quilt.  I thought it would be fun to collect some red and white fabric.  


I'll probably pair it with some aqua...Like it?

And as I was sitting at my computer downloading some pictures.  Toby sat down at the other computer..turned on some Club Penguin and started listening to "Ice Ice Baby"  by Vanilla Ice.  You can't tell but he was bobbin his head!!  It was awesome!


~Jenny~

3 comments:

Pam said...

love the red birds!!!

Kristie said...

red + white + aqua = my fave :-)

Helen said...

Red and white is classic...adding aqua will make it contemporary/you...go for it, you have great style!