Sunday, June 5, 2011

Friday Fun!

...so I was able to escape for a few hours and sew with my friend Pam.

I had big plans to sew on my one of my patterns.  But when I showed up, Pam had bigger plans.....and it wasn't hard to convince me to do these with her instead!!



How fun is that stuff!!  I got to do a bit of "Pam" sewing..  It was fun.  I got to use her Longarm machine.  We have different types of machines and hers was very intimidating!!  But I managed.  The only thing I could do were some squiggly lines.  She did the straight lines on the "to be banner triangles".

And I was lucky to snag a couple of letters for my little rainbow quilt.  Pam loves letters.  She has some big plans for letters in the near future!!

I did get a little bit of chain piecing done.  Oh... and Pam made the BEST sandwich ever!! 
Sandwich Ingredients:
yellow pepper
pickle
tomato
avocado
cucumber
pepperchinis --?? (spelling :{ )
cream cheese
ranch dressing mix
grain bread

Spread the cream cheese on both sides of your bread...sprinkle with ranch dressing mix.  Then add all the veggies.

Yum!!!!!    Thanks for the great day Pam!!

Then my family had the chance to go to our good friends Lake house and play on the lake.  We all had a great time!!  First Sunny weekend this year!
Thanks Amber and Mike!!

I had to share this before the weekend was over.  Back to Monday grind tomorrow :{

~Jenny~

4 comments:

Pam said...

love your post...it was a fun day! Glad you made it to the lake...lucky ! I got 2 quilts done today and enjoyed a bit of sunshine....

whittle stitch said...

The sneak peak of your chain piecing project looks very fun - can't wait to see it!

Kathy Schwartz said...

Looks like you and Pam had a great time! Wish I had a longarm buddy close by :(
I like the looks of your chain piecing so far and you have me hungry for that sandwich!

Helen said...

okay, sometimes I am a little slow...shocking i Know! I thought the J and P were for Jenny and Pam because you did this project with her and I kept thinking how weird that was. I just realized it is for Jenny Pedigo. Duh!!!!