Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's slowly coming together!

My family room is coming along.  I'm doing way more than I intended to do.  It seems that when I get one thing done I need to change another and so forth and so forth...Here are a few pictures of what I have done so far.

Before

After   
My friend Nasca had the great idea to put glass on top of the end table so I can put some fun fabric under it.  I found some acrylic that worked great!




I painted the fireplace white...it was a cream before.  Not something I was planning.  But am glad Brittany and I did it!  





It took me a while to figure out how to make a pleat using a pleat hook and a rod ring?  One curtain done...5 to go!





..need to paint more stuff white and painted the bottom picture black.  It was copper.  (copper and gray don't go together at all!)
Back to work!
-Jenny-

5 comments:

Katie Lady said...

It's looking great! I love the new lampshade!

Helen said...

Lookin' good! Keep going, if you stop too soon you won't get back to it for a very looong time.

JCAATPedigo said...

You are AWESOME! I would never take on such a project...you inspire me! It looks GREAT!

Aunt 'Reen said...

I love how your room is tranforming!
It's going to look so fresh and STUNNING when you are done!

Amber Walstad said...

All I can say is you are crazy! BUT, it looks awesome.