Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Furniture painted and in!


Feww!!!

Once I got the furniture painted and back in the room I was able to put it all together!

I still have a few fun things to do...like make some pillows and make fun quilt to go in the empty frame on the wall...I also want to get some styrofoam balls to wrap with fabric...to put in my dough bowls.  Those balls aren't cheap!!  

Twigs at the store were a kinda pricey!  Twigs in my yard were free!


I found this yesterday at an antique shop!  Quilted pattern milk glass bowl!  It was in a set of 5 and for some reason this was only $10 and all the others were double and triple that.  So I bought it without any questions!

 
...so pretty added to my collection!

Now my family room is completely in order the rest of my house has been neglected!!  
Just wanted to share pictures...I'm really happy with how it has turned out!

~Jenny~

Oh I almost forgot...BEFORE PICTURES!






9 comments:

Natalie said...

check amazon.com for cheap balls to go in your bowls. I have seen some on there that are really nice without being too pricey.

Andie Johnson said...

You killed it!! Jenny - it's so chic and pretty!! Scrumtrilescent.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your new living room looks fresh, tranquil and STUNNING!
Your gorgeous quilt looks awesome on the wall too!
Congratulations!

Helen said...

It feels very serene and calm. I love the green quilt because it stands out and gives the room a focal point. My favorite is the whole fireplace setup, what is above, on and in front of it. Lovely!

Sherril said...

Very Lovely!! Isn't it rewarding to see it all completed after all the work and time you have put in? I don't think you will be putting your bed mattress in this room! That was my last memories of this room. Love you

MariQuilts said...

Looks great...love your quilt on the wall.

Sharon S said...

Love,love,love how the room turned out Jenny!

Pam said...

oolala Jenny...you did good!! I love it all and the new vase is a great find...ttys

JCAATPedigo said...

Beautiful! I love it! Love the milk glass too! You are truly an artist!