Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finished and love it!!

...well I'm done painting and love it!!  My husband hasn't seen it yet but asked if it looked like a prison over the phone!  He has little faith in me...although I have had some awful paint experiences in my past.


The paint color is Fashion Gray by Behr.  It covered really nice.  I only had to do one coat.



You know the only reason I painted was to match my new quilts! he..he.. and it looks pretty good!

Tomorrow I plan on doing the curtains and painting some furniture accessories.  (in between some kid fun)
-Jenny-

5 comments:

Pam said...

looks great Jenny!

Katie Lady said...

I LOVE it! It looks so good. Can't wait to see it!

Rachel Emma said...

keep going, i can't wait to see the accessories. Looking forward to seeing the orange and green vases! this is helen even though it says rachel...

Teresa Silva said...

I love the paint color and that quilt is gorgeous in that room.

Suzan said...

love the color, really European!!!