Thursday, March 17, 2011

Solid's Quilt Top Done!

This quilt top was absolutely a delight to put together!  
This was my first time doing a quilt with only solids.  When I came up with this pattern I knew the solids would really show it off and I think it did just that and I of course used my "Quick Curve Ruler".  Since I made some revision's on the ruler, I am waiting to get my 2nd proto-type to make sure it's going to work before I order in bulk.

I'm excited to move on to my next pattern (still floating around in my head of course)!



Pam said...

looks so good Jenny...looking forward to seeing your quilting....Happy St. Patrick's

Megan said...

Love this!

Cola said...

I love the colors in this!

Andie said...

L.O.V.E! I want a Quick Curve Ruler. I want to curve quickly. Got my quilt today - it's bound and ready for photos tomorrow! Yippee!

Brigitte said...

It's a dream, I fell in love at once, and the quilting finish makes it even more incredible.