Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Great Book!

...as I was walking out of work this morning, this book caught my eye!


I picked it up..thumbed through it and knew instantly I had to buy it.  The ideas and color inspirations in it are endless.  And so many great ideas for cheap decorating.


For you button collectors, look how cute this pillow is!
 

..and what a good way to use up those scraps of fabric!
 

This is lattice, made into a kitchen hang all..
 

..and I love this!  I've been wanting to try this,  the wall paper on the back part of this cabinet really set's off the decorations!  
Just thought I would share my new book!  Every page is full of some really great stuff!!


2 comments:

Sharon S said...

Thanks for the kind words Jenny. You can be my daughter anytime! I have a feeling you have the came trouble as Joanna when it comes to clothes!

Johnny & Alli said...

Jenny where did you find this book. I think I need it! It looks awesome!