Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Pillowcases











..well I'm finally on my last quilt for customer Christmas quilts, but last night I had to stop quilting for a couple of hours and pull out this fabric I got, to make my kids some pillowcases for Christmas Eve.  My girls have been bugging me for quite some time to make these.  So I secretly made these right in front of them...oh they can be so clueless sometimes!  I'm glad I got them done.  I still have a few hours left on the double wedding ring quilt.  And I'll let you know how the binding go's for that.  I plan on putting it on while it is on my machine.  Then machine stitching it.  Okay...got to go work on it!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

love the pillow cases Jenny... recognize the hedgehogs....good to hear you are on the home stretch baby!

Charlotte said...

i made a bunch of pillowcases for christmas too! your's are way cuter! ok, hannah just said mine were cuter...sorry! (of course, she has to say that, i made her one!) i hope you had a good christmas!

Melissa P said...

Love those pillow cases! do you make them new ones each Christmas? What a great idea!