Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Absolutely... can't live without!


 Absolutely... I can't live without my scissors!  I know silly post...but it's the start of my quilt like mad right before Christmas rush.   I wear my scissors all day everyday and If I miss place them I can't do anything!  And that's the truth.  These scissors are my 2nd pair.  I couldn't tell you what happened to my first pair...(kiddos).  If you want, check out my other blog.  I'll be posting pic's of my customer's quilts as I get them done.  I am dying to make a couple of Christmas runners and new stockings but they will have to wait....and so will this blog,  just for a couple of weeks, until I can get caught up.  Do you have a sewing notion you absolutely... can't live with out?  

1 comment:

Andie Johnson said...

My magnetic pin "cushion". I see all those adorable pin cushions out there, but when it comes to being useful, practical and efficient - this thing is the end-all-be-all of pin holders. I've had it for 12 years!