Monday, June 18, 2012

Challenge Day 20

It's challenge day 20 of my 31 Day Challenge.   Someone asked how I can get so much quilting done and have the kiddo's running around and I was thinking about that today as I was quilting.  I do have A LOT OF INTERRUPTIONS, but I've been able, since starting this challenge to always go back and continue quilting.  It's real easy to get distracted....so it's the "going back", I think,  is the trick, for me anyway.  I'm also known for being a pretty fast quilter.  ;o)

 I quilted off and on today on Marianne's quilt.
 


For the last time I went "back" to finishing up this quilt at about 8:30 tonight and finished at about 9:30.


  
I then loaded Marianne's husband's quilt, ready for tomorrow.

 I must get some sleep now!

22 of 30 Finished

~Jenny~

12 comments:

Danih03 said...

I think your ganna make it ;)

Dawn said...

get a good night's rest, Jenny. You deserve it! The quilting on this one is absolutely gorgeous -- I just love feathers and spirals, and you have combined them so beautifully.

Trudi said...

And that's another key, is loading up the next one straight away ready for a fresh start in the morning! Another one done, and almost there! Keep going ... :) x

Unknown said...

Plus, anyone who's been following you over the last 20 days can see that you are dedicated to finishing these quilts up - and it helps that you have an additional set of attractive projects of your own that are 'pulling' you....
Come on your on the last third now, not long to go - we are cheering you on - you CAN do it

CitricSugar said...

I've been offline for a few days and missed some of the progress but now that I'm caught up.... WOOT!WOOT! You're kicking butt - keep it up!

Your quilt rack looks marvellously bare... :-) Good for you.

Pat Merkle said...

I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at your gorgeous quilting! You are doing fabulous!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I agree with Pat...can't get enough of it...your quilting is gorgeous!! And so are their quilts!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOVE the border on the top one. I think i might have been me that asked about your time. I am still impressed!! Keep going... you can do it....

Nancy said...

I continue to be amazed and impressed by your beautiful quilting and energy!!!

marcella said...

Yea! That border is wonderful, totally love it! You're doing so great with your challenge!

Denise said...

Did you QUILT the binding on? Girl, that is some amazing work!!!

Teresa Silva said...

I love how you quilted this. It truly looks like you doodle on these quilts. So smooth and lovely! Nice job.