Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Orange/White Half Square Triangles

Before my obsession with curves, I had an obsession with "orange/white half square triangles"!!


You can thank Pam for this obsession! 

Sadly, this looks no different than when I started....uhmm....about....over a year and a half ago.

....so

 when I saw this:


I thought of my long lost project!  Maybe.....just maybe..... I can do something with my "orange/white half square triangles" and join the linky party, which starts on Monday over at Canoe Ridge Creations.  

 Maybe I can find some sewing time this weekend to give these "orange/white half square triangles" a purpose in life!!  Maybe?

...but of course, I can't do it with out throwing in some curves!!

Another Quick Curve Challenge went up today over at the Fat Quarterly Blog.  Angela did up a fun quilt design with a nautical theme and did such a great job, check it out!
~Jenny~

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, please add some curves to this - you are on the ball with this for this years 'in' colour
I've an idea - I'll email you

Aunt 'Reen said...

Just love those gorgeousorange & white half square triangle blocks! They look so juicy & delicious....YUMMMM!

Annabella said...

Oh is the linky next week?? Well I`m never going to get anything done in time. However, your orange and white HSTs are just beautiful and can`t wait to see the curve ball you throw into the mix!

Gill said...

All those fabulous orange fabrics!
I look forward to seeing it finished.
Although orange is meant to be the 'in' colour it's still hard to find in the UK!!

Melissa said...

That's a whole lot of HSTs! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Megan said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear you will be joining in on the Festival of HSTs! :) Can't wait to see it finished!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Being obsessed with orange, this just made me feel all tingly with its orangey goodness! Anxious to see what you do with curves.

Mama Pea said...

Love those oranges. Cannot wait to see what you do!

Anonymous said...

They look great. I'm kinda into orange myself lately. Funny, it was my mother's favorite color...we even had a bright orange dining room when I was growing up. I think she was ahead of her time!