Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Versatile Blogger

A few weeks back....Staci,  from "The Confused Quilter" passed along this award to me.  I was attracted to her blog the very moment I saw it!  Yellow is one of my favorite colors.  If you haven't checked her blog out yet, be sure to, very fun style she has!  We must have similar taste in fabric too! 


Thanks Staci for including me on your list!  I think it's fun discovering new blogs and finding new inspiration!  Would love for you to check out the list of blogs that have inspired me and are fun to read!  

...now the award says I must tell you 7 things about me.... well if you really want to know ;o)

1 ~ I grew up hunting and fishing and was shocked to find out my husband had never gutted a fish out when I was engaged to him.

2 ~ Oh but I love him so..so.. much!  Our first date was stand up jet skiing and to this day I still love to jet ski!

3 ~ I'm in love with Marcia McClure novels.  They are sappy and clean love chick-books.

4 ~ I use to be 5' 8" before I had kids.  ;o(  now...5' 7 1/2" !! How does that happen??

5 ~ I love unique candy!!!!

6 ~ You wouldn't know it but I'm pretty tough.  I always think I should have been born 150 years ago, during the pioneer day's.  


My list of blogs:

 2.   Crooked Seams 
 9.   Feisty Eily 

Have a great week!!  I'm off to quilting up one of my own quilts!  Yea!!

~Jenny~


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Thank you for including me on your list, it is lovely to get this award.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including me on your list. What a wonderful and sweet surprise!