Thursday, April 28, 2011

quilt for picture frame


I played off and on today and came up with this for my frame.  I had some black and white scraps and of course some solids.  I think I'm going to achieve my "pop of green" with this little quilt!


I need to quilt it of course but no need to do a binding...yeah!

...and last night I was looking at wall tree decals on line.  There was one in particular I liked...but before making a decision I thought I would check out Target today.
To my surprise I found the "one in particular I liked"!!
..and better yet, no shipping cost!


Way easy to put up and it filled in this space perfect!

~Jenny~

4 comments:

Katie Lady said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see it!

Suzan said...

Just love those wall decals, I have some on my windows!!! Window decals!!!
Tree is great there

Dee said...

Just enjoying the remodel and makeover so much! Very calm, soothing...beautifully elegant!

Sherril said...

I shared your creativity with my visiting teachers yesterday. They were amazed.