Monday, March 14, 2011

Solid Color Quilt

...first off, thanks for your comments on the coordinating color for my "Dream On" layer cake.  I'm still trying to decide what to do with that and your comments gave me a bit more to think about! 

Progress is coming along great for my all solid quilt.  It's been real fun to see how it's coming together and exciting to come up with an idea and actually see it with real colors and fabric and not just the image in my mind?  If that makes sense?


Here are some of my blocks....


....and here is a few rows I've put together so far...
I usually wait till the end to join the rows, but I just couldn't wait..I still have about 9 rows to go! 

-Jenny-

2 comments:

Pam said...

loving the solids Jenny!!It is so cool how every quilt looks so different.....this pattern and ruler are going to do very well!!

MariQuilts said...

It's looking good, I love the solids and can't wait to see the finished quilt.